[dev] Remove Javascript

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Tue Apr 22 06:59:09 PDT 2003

So, I should check lib/Browser.php.

It gets picked up as a Mozilla type browser.  I see where I can add the
support for this browser.  What is the policy for features?  For
example, if javascript is not set, do you ignore, offer alternative, or
just leave it up to the developer?  I think I can get started with this.

Anthony

BTW  It is a T-Mobile Sidekick. Actually the simulator from Danger"
 "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; AvantGo 3.2; ProxiNet; Danger hiptop 1.0)"
I just love that every thing is "Mozilla".