[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Cache.php Category.php Cipher.php Data.php Identity.php Prefs.php SessionHandler.php Token.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 29 00:20:08 PDT 2003

>   Log:
>   require_once => include_once and some other small nits.

Hmm. We'd actually been going the other way for a while now.

The difference is whether or not script execution will halt. Unless we
handle (gracefully) the inclusion failing, I'd rather that execution halt.
We can of course make it a goal to handle it gracefully always...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.