[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Cache.php Category.php Cipher.php Data.php Identity.php Prefs.php SessionHandler.php Token.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Apr 29 11:57:24 PDT 2003

> >   Log:
> >   require_once => include_once and some other small nits.
>
> Hmm. We'd actually been going the other way for a while now.
>
> The difference is whether or not script execution will halt. Unless we
> handle (gracefully) the inclusion failing, I'd rather that execution
> halt.
> We can of course make it a goal to handle it gracefully always...

Actually I used require_once where the factory only returned false on
failure. This wouldn't be much of use for the calling application anyway,
so halting the script (without silencing the error) makes sense here.

Where we returned a PEAR_Error or called Horde::fatal I used include_once
(silenced) because the graceful error handling wouldn't be reached else.

Jan.