[dev] error (warning) when signing up

Eduardo Dominguez lalo at teligens.com
Tue Apr 29 20:48:32 PDT 2003

I'm running the latest pear (not CVS, but what 'pear upgrade-all'
installs). Today I decided to enable signup, and after trying one time I
got the following PEAR:

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string,
object given in c:\php4\pear\DB\mysql.php on line 668

Now, I have the latest PEAR and running Horde from CVS and I havent
received this error in any other place. Everything else runs fine.

I'm trying to find out what its causing it, just wanted to let you know
about that message, since it interrupts a http redirection.

--
edmz