[dev] horde blocks

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Thu May 8 00:14:12 PDT 2003

Something I've learned on this project - better to be wordy and
perfectly clear than shortcut to make programming easier at the cost
of readability.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening