[dev] Fwd: Image Gallery Horde Application

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Thu May 8 00:16:50 PDT 2003

I created the Ansel stub and am VERY interested in doing this.  I've
been pretty strapped for time, though, as my wedding is now in less
than 60 hours.  I'm hoping to get back to Ansel and HordeConduit, if
not some documentation as well, once I'm back from my honeymoon.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening