[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib/Driver sql.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu May 8 17:40:22 PDT 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

>   Log:
>   Hardcode the path here, as I'm seeing random failures with the
>   relative path.  If anyone objects, let me know or change it.
>
>   Fixes occasional errors of:  PHP Warning:  todriver(../../Event.php)
> [<a
>   href='http://www.php.net/function.todriver'>function.todriver</a>]:
> failed
>   to create stream: No such file or directory in
>   /horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 545
>   which I get when adding an event via the icon on the monthly view.

I don't understand how what you committed would affect what you describe
above; looking at the code, I'm not sure what it's supposed to do, either.
That's inside of a *subclass* of Kronolith_Event; Event.php *has* to
already have been included...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.