[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib/Driver sql.php

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu May 8 17:22:11 PDT 2003

> >   Hardcode the path here, as I'm seeing random failures with the
> >   relative path.  If anyone objects, let me know or change it.

That last part was supposed to imply I didn't understand the problem
or solution either ;)

> I don't understand how what you committed would affect what you describe
> above;

Nor do I.  But without it I get the error, with it I don't.

> looking at the code, I'm not sure what it's supposed to do, either.

Makes two of us.

> That's inside of a *subclass* of Kronolith_Event; Event.php *has* to
> already have been included...

Indeed, if I comment out the line completely, it also works fine.  So,
either use the full path, or delete the line, either should work.  But
leaving it as it was gives me errors.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics