[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: klutz/lib/Driver file.php

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed May 14 08:09:50 PDT 2003

> chuck       2003/05/13 06:28:51 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib/Driver           file.php
>   Log:
>   Don't use trailing slashes in directory names; only add the slash when
>   necessary to make a full file path.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.20      +40 -35    klutz/lib/Driver/file.php
>
>   Chora Links:
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/klutz/lib/Driver/file.php?r1=1.19&r2=1.20&ty=u

Would this require any configuration changes? My comics used to get downloaded
into my file system into Comics/%date%, but since my latest cvs update they get
downloaded directly into Comics/ (despite the existence of the correct %date%
directory, which is empty). As a result, none of the comics are available when
I try to display them through klutz.

Thanks in advance,
Rick