[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: klutz/lib/Driver file.php

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed May 14 11:42:39 PDT 2003

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>
> > chuck       2003/05/13 06:28:51 PDT
> >
> >   Modified files:
> >     lib/Driver           file.php
> >   Log:
> >   Don't use trailing slashes in directory names; only add the slash when
> >   necessary to make a full file path.
> >
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   1.20      +40 -35    klutz/lib/Driver/file.php
> >
> >   Chora Links:
> >

> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/klutz/lib/Driver/file.php?r1=1.19&r2=1.20&ty=u
>
> Would this require any configuration changes? My comics used to get
> downloaded
> into my file system into Comics/%date%, but since my latest cvs update they
> get
> downloaded directly into Comics/ (despite the existence of the correct %date%
> directory, which is empty). As a result, none of the comics are available
> when
> I try to display them through klutz.

Further looking at the files reveals that the date is prepended to each comic's
file name, so the "/" that's supposed to be between the directory and the file
name isn't being added. I don't really have time to troubleshoot it right now,
so I've reverted to version 1.19 of klutz/lib/Driver/file.php (which is working
for me now) until I can look at it.

Rick