[dev] Fwd: Re: [horde] Begin an app with horde: Basic auth needed!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue May 20 19:52:12 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from freeze at free.fr -----
    Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 04:52:58 +0200 (CEST)
    From: freeze at free.fr
 Subject: Re: [horde] Begin an app with horde: Basic auth needed!
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Perfect!
I think there should have a developper FAQ or a wiki page on the site where
we
can put some tips with horde or even with the other apps that are plugged on
it.
In this wiki, there would have things like how to do this or that?
And this piece of code you gave me should be in it.

Thanks,
Freeze
---

> Quoting freeze at free.fr:
>
> > Can someone send me a file with such very small piece of code so, I
> > can begin to study how thebasic authentification with horde works? I
> mean
> > a file that is nearly independant of any other one but which use the
> horde
> > framework.
>
> Something like this?
>
> <?php
>
> define('HORDE_BASE', '/path/to/your/horde/dir');
> require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/Auth.php';
> require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/Registry.php';
>
> // If you don't do this part, you have to make sure that the
> // session gets started some other way.
> $registry = &Registry::singleton();
>
> if (!Auth::getAuth()) {
>     exit('no auth');
> }
>
> // Rest of page goes here...
>

> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck