[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Category sql.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jun 5 07:12:23 PDT 2003

> >   Log:
> >   It looks like DB's mysql driver uses transactions with every database
> > even if it doesn't support transactions. Comment this out for now,
> > someone else with more insight has to fix this correctly.
>
> I don't understand how you run into this, when I'm running MySQL and not
> even using InnoDB tables. What was the problem with it?

Also, can you at least only disable it for MySQL, if you *really* have to
disable it? There are many other databases that this should work fine for,
and it's really the correct way to do this - if we don't make this atomic,
we could *really* corrupt data.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.