[dev] automated tests Was: Help with attachments

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 9 16:58:27 PDT 2003

> You have to call "make install-tester" (or some such) in the php source
> directory to install the php test scripts. It should be available at least
> since 4.3.

Okay, have the command working on my machine now (make install-tester just
copies the file run-tests.php to your pear directory).  Seems to fail on a
lot of tests, but does seem to run/work dispite the alarming number of
failures I'm getting...

> Jan.

Didn't even know this kind of thing (pear run-tests) existed...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!