[dev] automated tests Was: Help with attachments

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Mon Jun 9 17:57:18 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 10:58:09PM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:

> > * "lint" the repository for syntax errors (run "php -l" on all php files)
>
> This could be done with the cvs commit scripts on the server side. IIRC Jon
> mentioned something like this in the past.

Yes, it's been on my TODO list for a long time now, but it's never
been given a very high priority.  The number of syntax errors made by
committing developers is very small, but it would still be great to
catch them before they hit the repository.

--
Jon Parise (jon at horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)