[dev] Ingo Patch...

Marc Jauvin marc at register4less.com
Tue Jun 17 12:27:22 PDT 2003

Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Marc Jauvin <marc at register4less.com>:
>
> > Actually, I do... I am running both IMP 2.2.X + IMP-CVS-HEAD on the same
> > apache server... do you think I can set 'register_globals' to Off without
> > any problems with IMP-2.2.X ?
>
> If you really mean IMP 2.x, no. But you can always do PHP settings by vhost.

Ya, that's what I did...

> Why on earth are you still running IMP 2? And then CVS HEAD?

Because I need to support a customer base of around 2000 users and I don't want
to transition to a different interface until I find it has all the features I
need.

I recently made modifications to IMP 2.X AddressBook code so that it uses
Turba's database (So I can transition in a smoother way).

By the way, CVS-HEAD is REALLY close to being ready for my use.
(NICE WORK GUYS!)

--
Marc Jauvin
450-441-5458