[dev] Releasing Horde 3.0

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jun 18 12:09:58 PDT 2003

As far as I'm concerned, the *only* showstopper for releasing Horde 3.0 is
breaking our libs out into packages that are seperately upgradeable, so
that we can do *many* more feature-adds/upgrades of both Horde and modules
just by requiring new versions of, say, the Data package for a new version
of Kronolith.

Everything else can be done incrementally. That needs to be in place and
solid so that we don't have to do major version releases so often, and can
roll HEAD features out quickly.

Comments/questions/etc.?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.