[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/MIME Magic.php mime.magic.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 23 12:06:21 PDT 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> |   Log:
> |   try adding a fallback to a PHP implementation of the magic database.
>
> Should we even require/allow use of the file binary anymore?

Well, the PHP version should get more testing than I gave it. And the file
binary is probably much faster. But if the combination of the mimemagic
functions and this is good enough for most cases, I'm fine with that.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.