[dev] new third party for login

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jun 27 12:46:11 PDT 2003

Quoting steve <mailling at gmx.co.uk>:

> I developed a new way to work with login from a web site (the goal is to
> add new services from other web sites).

I'm not entirely sure what we gain from this? It requires subclassing, so at the
moment, we get no additional functionality without more classes. Also, please
read docs/CODING_STANDARDS - lots of little things in the code that I'd have to
go through and fix. And sending the code as a plain text attachment would
preserve the formatting which would be nice.

> -- Here is a new yahoo.php
> -- I didn't provide a diff since the file doesn't change so often and the
> changes are important

If the changes are important, a diff calls them out. Please always send diffs;
full files are hell to deal with especially if the file happens to have
changed.

> What do you think about it? What do you think about the place of url.php in
> the tree?

It's the right place for it; I'd just like a cleaner patch and more of an
explanation of what we get out of this, or a matching parameter so that you
don't need a subclass, or ... etc.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.