[dev] Fwd: Horde: class.browser.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jul 1 04:52:16 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from izzysoft at qumran.org -----
    Date: 01 Jul 2003 10:41:43 +0200
    From: Itzchak Rehberg <izzysoft at qumran.org>
 Subject: Horde: class.browser.inc
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Hi Chuck,

just a little update for the browser detection: Konqueror v3+ supports
JavaScript version 1.5 (not 1.1), so the block should read:

                $this->setBrowser('konqueror');
                $this->setQuirk('empty_file_input_value');
                $this->majorVersion = $version[1];

                switch ($this->majorVersion) {
                  case 3:
                    $this->setFeature('dom');
>                    $this->setFeature('javascript', 1.5);
                    break;
>                  default:
>                    $this->setFeature('javascript', 1.1);
>                    break;
                }

so it's at least correct for the current version. Not sure about the
older ones ;) (Marked the changed lines with a ">").

Regards,
Izzy.

--
Itzchak Rehberg
http://www.qumran.org/homes/izzy/

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.