[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: ingo filters.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Sat Jul 5 17:19:10 PDT 2003

| Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| > slusarz     2003/07/05 16:28:24 PDT
| >
| >   Modified files:
| >     .                    filters.php
| >   Log:
| >   We only skip rules if they are disabled, not if we are not showing
| > their
| >   menu icons.
|
| But it doesn't make sense to show the rules for these actions if the user
| actually disabled them. I did this as requested by a user feedback on the
| ingo list.

I assume you are talking about Leena Heino's request.  However, reading his
post he was either a) talking exclusively about RELENG_1, or b) his CVS was
really out of date since there is no 'show_rules' preference anymore.

In HEAD, we never show the actions that a driver can't support. (e.g. if
using the imap driver, neither the forward nor vacation rules are displayed
anywhere).  Switching off one of the 'display_*' preferences should most
certainly not prevent you from viewing those pages.  I have show
white/blacklist turned off, but that doesn't mean I don't want to access
them - just that I don't want them on my menubar.

michael