[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: agora forums.php agora/config html.php.dist agora/templates/forums forums.html agora/templates/threads threads.html

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jul 8 07:18:03 PDT 2003

Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:

> any objections to start with a "listheader", "listitem0" and "listitem1"?

How about subheader instead of listheader (I assume that's what you want to
rename control to)? And row0 and row1 (if we're going to go renaming things,
let's try and keep the names relatively short so that we don't bloat our HTML
too much).

Otherwise, no real objections, other than that this is going to be a relatively
massive task. Whoever does it, please make sure to get all theme files, and to
have every single application checked out so that you don't miss anything.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.