[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: agora forums.php agora/config html.php.dist agora/templates/forums forums.html agora/templates/threads threads.html

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Tue Jul 8 08:43:39 PDT 2003

> Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:
>
> > any objections to start with a "listheader", "listitem0" and "listitem1"?
>
> How about subheader instead of listheader (I assume that's what you want to
> rename control to)?

yes, "control" and "item", and whatever other classes are used as table headers,
none of which are intuitive to indicate what is going to be affected.
"subheader" again is too vague - how does it fit in next to header/smallheader?
how about "colheader" instead, precise enough?

> And row0 and row1 (if we're going to go renaming things,
> let's try and keep the names relatively short so that we don't bloat our HTML
> too much).

ok, row0/1 sounds good.

> Otherwise, no real objections, other than that this is going to be a
> relatively
> massive task. Whoever does it, please make sure to get all theme files, and
> have every single application checked out so that you don't miss anything.

yes, not a simple task. just rooting them all out is going to be a headache.

marko