[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde problem.php

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Tue Jul 8 10:24:07 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 07:10:40PM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
% Uh, what does that have to do with the initial_page entry?

Could I have modified the initial_page parameter in registry.php for the
'problem' entry so that email=Auth::getAuth() is appended to the URL? Same
result, just a different method. Would one way be preferred over the other?

% Auth::getAuth() is already the fallback if creating an identity during the
% first login btw. Of course a user might later override his address, so
% your patch still makes sense.

I wasn't seeing this in my local installation. I changed it because my test
user didn't have an identity saved at first login.

Looks like the default identity is created in Identity::'s constructor. It
populates from_addr from the from_addr pref, whic has an empty default
value. Should it be Auth::getAuth()?

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o