[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: agora forums.php agora/config html.php.dist agora/templates/forums forums.html agora/templates/threads threads.html

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jul 8 13:13:55 PDT 2003

Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:

> then we should just make it header0, header1, header2? instead of
> smallheader, subheader... less confusing?

Maybe... alright, part of the problem is that smallheader is for text inside a
header row that shouldn't be bold and large. So not sure what that should be
called. I personally like header and subheader better than header0, header1.

> essentially my gripe is about changing a class in html and finding that it
> knocks out of shape a bunch of other elements which have nothing to do with
> what was the initial intention and leaves some of the intended ones untouched
> -
> eg. "i'd like to have all my table column headers look the same troughout
> horde", if we fix that all column headers should use "header2", but that it
> could also be used elsewhere we should fine.

Well, our look isn't entirely consistent from app to app. We keep working on it,
but...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.