[dev] MySQL Session Handling

Tanner Burson tanner at younet.okstate.edu
Thu Jul 10 09:52:11 PDT 2003

We've been working on getting mySQL setup to run shared sessions for
several servers setup in round robin DNS.  We've got the mysql server
setup and the session handling appears to work except that each time we
bounce to a new server it forces the user to the login page.  It's
retaining the same session ID when they log in, but it requires them to
login each time it changes servers.  It appears that the login page
isn't accepting the session credentials.  Any help would be much
appreciated,

Tanner Burson
YOU Networks