[dev] Undefine property: host and mailbox

Serge Grondin SGrondin at csbf.qc.ca
Thu Jul 10 11:28:57 PDT 2003

Hi,

Last month I send a patch for IMP RELENG_3 to correct these anoying
notice in the PHP log and I did not see a reply to my post.

PHP Notice:  Undefined property:  host in /..../horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on
line 634
PHP Notice:  Undefined property:  mailbox in /..../horde/imp/lib/IMP.php
on line 634
PHP Notice:  Undefined property:  host in /..../horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on
line 634

Here is again the patch in case my mail disapeared somehow. :)

Thank you.

--
Serge Grondin
Technicien en Informatique