[dev] Generalizing LDAP connections

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jul 10 21:01:04 PDT 2003

Quoting Jeff Seifert <seifert at everybody.org>:

> Let me know if you see anything wrong with it.  Like most PHP code, it could
> probably use a bit more documentation in places, too..

I'm hoping to get to look at this at some point soon, but if in the mean time
you could clean it up according to horde/docs/CODING_STANDARDS (there's a bunch
of really minor syntax nits that'll just eat time to clean up), that would be
helpful in letting me just look at the functionality/code.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.