[dev] Generalizing LDAP connections

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Fri Jul 11 00:10:11 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 12:01:04AM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Jeff Seifert <seifert at everybody.org>:
>
> > Let me know if you see anything wrong with it.  Like most PHP code, it could
> > probably use a bit more documentation in places, too..
>
> I'm hoping to get to look at this at some point soon, but if in the mean time
> you could clean it up according to horde/docs/CODING_STANDARDS (there's a bunch
> of really minor syntax nits that'll just eat time to clean up), that would be
> helpful in letting me just look at the functionality/code.

I've been planning on getting to this one, too, but I haven't found
the time to re-setup my LDAP server (which always seems to take so
much time; OpenLDAP really needs documentation for people that aren't
intimate with the X.500 standard).

--
Jon Parise (jon at horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)