[dev] Generalizing LDAP connections

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jul 11 13:07:55 PDT 2003

Quoting Jeff Seifert <seifert at everybody.org>:

> I have read through the Coding Standards document, and the library should fit
> all of them.  In fact, I wrote a c-style for Emacs, listed below, for the
> coding standards to make sure I adhered to them.

Like I said, this is small and picky, but:

    function Ldap($params = array())
    {
    $this->_params = $params;
        if (is_array($params)) {
        /* If a valid server port has not been specified, set the default. */

... the indenting is all wacky in most of the code that I've peaked at so far.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.