[dev] Generalizing LDAP connections

Jeff Seifert seifert at everybody.org
Fri Jul 11 06:26:51 PDT 2003

> Quoting Jeff Seifert <seifert at everybody.org>:
>
> > Let me know if you see anything wrong with it.  Like most PHP code, it
> could
> > probably use a bit more documentation in places, too..
>
> I'm hoping to get to look at this at some point soon, but if in the mean time
> you could clean it up according to horde/docs/CODING_STANDARDS (there's a
> bunch
> of really minor syntax nits that'll just eat time to clean up), that would be
> helpful in letting me just look at the functionality/code.
>
> -chuck

I have read through the Coding Standards document, and the library should fit
all of them.  In fact, I wrote a c-style for Emacs, listed below, for the
coding standards to make sure I adhered to them.

The c-style works when using the PHP Major Mode.  If anyone has any corrections
or improvements, please post them to the list.

(defconst horde-style
  '((c-basic-offset . 4)
    (c-tab-always-indent . t)
    (c-offsets-alist . ((inline-open . 0)
                        (defun-block-intro . +)
                        (block-open . -)
                        (statement-cont . +)
                        (statement-block-intro . +)
                        (arglist-close . 0)))
    (c-comment-only-line-offset (0 . 0))
    (c-hanging-braces-alist . ((defun-open after)
                               (substatement-open after)))
    (c-cleanup-list . (brace-else-brace brace-elseif-brace)))
  "Indentation Style for the Horde Project")
(c-add-style "horde" horde-style)

(setq indent-tabs-mode nil)
(setq c-default-style "horde")

__Jeff__

--
/* A progammer is a machine for turning coffee into code */