[dev] Ansel Clarification.

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Sat Jul 12 03:54:19 PDT 2003

This is mainly aimed at Chuck but:

Having a look at the code that is allready there here's what I'm thinking:

Definitions
Gallery - a collection of images.
GalleryList - a collection of Galleries ('Collections' on the UI).

User has access it multiple GalleryLists via permissions set in
$GLOBALS['ansel_shares'] Horde_Share instance.

Each GalleryList is a Horde_Category and has multiple Gallery's (Extensions of
Category_Object).

Each Gallery has references to all the image descriptions etc. Images are stored
in an application wide defined VFS backed. Something like
GalleryListID/GalleryID/ImageID

Typical User would have a private and public Collection (GalleryList).

Thoughs? I'm going to start getting this working as suggested here, comments
welcome. Only forseeable issue is implementing searching.

- Mike :-)

--------
Mike Cochrane
mike at graftonhall.co.nz