[dev] Ansel Clarification.

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Sat Jul 12 05:16:42 PDT 2003

> ----- Message from mike at graftonhall.co.nz ---------
>
> This is mainly aimed at Chuck but:
>
> Having a look at the code that is allready there here's what I'm thinking:
>
> Definitions
> Gallery - a collection of images.
> GalleryList - a collection of Galleries ('Collections' on the UI).
>
> User has access it multiple GalleryLists via permissions set in
> $GLOBALS['ansel_shares'] Horde_Share instance.

An alternative is to do away with GalleryLists and have users have access to
multiple Gallery's directly.

Also are galleries assumed to be flat collections for images, or do galleries
have folders in them?

Are permissions done per gallery? or, assuming GalleryLists stay, per
collection? My choice would be to be per gallery and do away with GalleryLists.

What are peoples thoughts?

- Mike :-)

--------
Mike Cochrane