[dev] Ansel Clarification.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jul 12 06:44:52 PDT 2003

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz>:

> An alternative is to do away with GalleryLists and have users have access to
> multiple Gallery's directly.

I think it makes sense to keep the collections distinction, so that it's easier
to have a shared set of galleries, instead of having to permission each one.
But I'm curious how other people see the ease of use on this - which do you
think would be better?

> Also are galleries assumed to be flat collections for images, or do galleries
> have folders in them?

It'd be great if they could have folders.

> Are permissions done per gallery? or, assuming GalleryLists stay, per
> collection? My choice would be to be per gallery and do away with
> GalleryLists.

Heh, see above. I could probably go either way on this, but I'd like to hear why
you think we should do away with the collections.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.