[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib CLI.php

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 16 14:12:50 PDT 2003

> If we're going to start requring 4.3.0+ for HEAD (which is fine by me),
> there's
> a bunch of stuff we could make use of (file_get_contents(), etc.). Any
> objections?

Doing so might push back your Horde 3.0 release date, if you think that
date is near.

Other than that, I don't mind as long as we announce it well, and update
all the docs, so that we don't get a bunch of "I just did a CVS update and
now it doesn't work" reports from people running less than 4.3.0.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!