[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib CLI.php

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Wed Jul 16 14:54:20 PDT 2003

The original reason I asked about the minimum level required is we
could easily use a compare_versions check and do it the most reliable
way if they have a new enough version, and use a less desirable means
for the old.  Encourage upgrades, but not require them.  Some updates
that wouldn't make sense for, but this one is used infrequently
relative to others.  Should we consider that?

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening