[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/templates/admin/user add.inc approve.inc horde/admin user.php horde/lib Signup.php

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Fri Jul 18 09:42:48 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 09:39:59AM -0700, John Morrissey wrote:
%   Log:
%   First go at finishing the queued signup code. Any feedback would be much
%   appreciated!
%
%   Revision  Changes    Path
%   1.24      +79 -15    horde/admin/user.php
%   1.9       +58 -33    horde/lib/Signup.php
%   1.7       +4 -53     horde/templates/admin/user/add.inc
%   1.1       +29 -0     horde/templates/admin/user/approve.inc (new)
%
%   Chora Links:
%   http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/admin/user.php?r1=1.23&r2=1.24&ty=u
%   http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/lib/Signup.php?r1=1.8&r2=1.9&ty=u
%   http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/templates/admin/user/add.inc?r1=1.6&r2=1.7&ty=u
%   http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/horde/templates/admin/user/approve.inc?r=1.1

This is working (mostly) well for me; here's what I have left to do:

* The $addForm->clearVars($vars) call in admin/user.php doesn't work, so the
  form still displays the approved user's information after the user is
  added. Could someone give me some pointers on this? I tried going through
  the Horde_Form code, but quickly got confused.

* Need to write a callback that happens after a signup is queued.
  Notification of a new queued signup is site-specific (we have the person's
  manager approve their account, other sites might have a single
  person/group manage signups, or even use a ticketing system).

* Need to write the confirmation template for removing a denied signup
  application.

* Need to write accessor functions in Category:: to fetch the category's
  last modified time. This is complicated a bit because updates to the
  horde_category_attributes table don't update the timestamp on the
  horde_categories table. Ideas?

thanks,
john
--