[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/templates/admin/user add.inc approve.inc horde/admin user.php horde/lib Signup.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jul 18 11:47:56 PDT 2003

Quoting John Morrissey <jwm at horde.net>:

> * The $addForm->clearVars($vars) call in admin/user.php doesn't work, so the
>   form still displays the approved user's information after the user is
>   added. Could someone give me some pointers on this? I tried going through
>   the Horde_Form code, but quickly got confused.

Could have been the &$vars in the function call, which I just removed (well,
fixed to just $vars). Call-time pass by reference isn't valid. Make sure that
you're developing with error_reporting set to E_ALL. (also, you might want to
take a quick swing through CODING_STANDARDS; there were a few misplaced braces
and other minor stuff in other pieces of this code).

> * Need to write accessor functions in Category:: to fetch the category's
>   last modified time. This is complicated a bit because updates to the
>   horde_category_attributes table don't update the timestamp on the
>   horde_categories table. Ideas?

Just have the attributes update function also update the timestamp?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
They're just looking at a wall of meat.