[dev] questions re: horde w/ upgrade to php 4.3.2

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri Jul 18 16:41:08 PDT 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> | Zitat von Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:
> |
> | > Seeing the writing on the wall, I decided to upgrade my Red Hat Linux
> | 7.3
> | > server
> | > from php 4.2.3 to 4.3.2 and have some questions about my results (so
> | > far).
> | >
> | > 1. horde/test.php reports
> | >    Mime Magic Support: No
> | > despite my configure option --enable-mime-magic=/etc/httpd/conf/magic.
> | > Any ideas about what I did wrong?
>
> It should be --with-mime-magic

That did it, thanks! I wonder if this changed from 4.2.3 to 4.3.2. Before I
removed the 4.2.3 rpms, I wrote the configure line down from phpinfo(). I have
it written as --enable-mime-magic, and didn't bother to check configure --help
to see if it was still the same. It's possible, however, that I wrote it down
wrong.

Thanks for the reply! After recompiling, test.php is all green.

Rick