[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: passwd main.php passwd/config backends.php.dist passwd/docs CHANGES passwd/templates/main main.inc

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 21 11:02:08 PDT 2003

Quoting Max Kalika <max+lists.horde.dev at lsit.ucsb.edu>:

> > Was this done in a similar way to the Horde composite driver?  If not,
> > can it be done the same way?  I've long wanted this ability, but I'd
> > like it to be consistent with the Horde method of doing a composite
> > driver.
>
> Forgive the ignorance, but what is the composite driver supposed to do?
> (The description is the same as the application driver).

Yes, it is to do the same thing; to allow you to "chain" drivers.
Hence, my desire to make sure things are done the same way, that is
done consistently, between passwd and horde (and any horde apps which
have a composite driver).

I'm very sorry that I don't have time to look at your code myself to
determine if it is consistent or not; I'm unfortunately too busy to
do so at this time.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics