[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp compose.php message.php imp/lib/Identity imp.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri Jul 25 00:47:08 PDT 2003

| Another thing I recognized: now that you flipped the keys and values in
| getAllFromAddresses() you won't get all identity-from address-pairs
| anymore
| if you have the same address in more than one identity.
| I don't know if that actually breaks anything but at least that might not
| be the expected result.

We don't use getAllFromAddresses() in many places, and when we do it is
pretty much for the purpose of obtaining all possible e-mail addresses for
a user.  So not listing all identities the address appears in is no big
deal (at least at this time).

Plus, this is the same behavior as getMatchingIdentity() - namely there we
only return the first identity that matches rather than all identities.

michael