[dev] Re: whishlist.......

Ruben van der Steenhoven ruben_donotspamme at webmeesters.nl
Wed Jul 30 13:02:34 PDT 2003

Hi Chuck,

you've got yourself a newbie Horde developer here... :)
I dived into the sources of Horde_Links, as i couldn't find anything
about Links on dev.horde.org (perhaps i am looking in the wrong place),
and i am beginning to understand how it works, but now how to use it:

If i want to attach a (new) note to a message i need to perform the
following steps(?)
1. Either from inside the message, or the message list, click a
    control.
2. That control saves the info of the message on hand and pops
    up a new note editor.

3a. when the user clicks the "Save" button, the info of the message
     is tied to the info of the message
4b. the normal save routine of the note is activated and the pop-up
     is closed.

3b. when the user presses "Cancel", the save message-info is discarded
4b. the normal cancel routine for the note is handled and the pop-up
     is closed.

this still seems quite daunting to me, but if you guys bear with me, i
might become confident enough to get it working...