[dev] IMP: Splitting Options..

ribnitz at linuxbourg.ch ribnitz at linuxbourg.ch
Fri Aug 1 10:55:04 PDT 2003

Hello,

with my patches, the 'Display' Section has grown further, and therefore I
propose to split/rearrange the IMP options:

- Options that affect the general view of folders (width of the columns, how to
dispaly attachments in there, number of mails per page, grouping  / sorting
options, previews of messages)

- Options that affect the per message view (how many spelling errors per page,
what collumn to break the message at, address completion, default behavior with
regards to signing,..)

- Options related to identities (default GPG key, ame, signature, favorite color
for coloring the mail..)

- Filtering (delegate completely to ingo?)
- ..

In short, we should rearrage display options, and perhaps regroup the user
options a little

Robert