[dev] Projects module

Carlos Pedrinaci xenic at nerim.net
Thu Aug 14 03:03:44 PDT 2003

Ok. I'm getting the last version of Horde from the cvs. I'll take some
time for getting used to its new features.

There is another issue with that application:
For a project manager or the members of a team it is needed to know what
a particular user knows (or at least what he thinks he knows). I was
thinking about creating some kind of users skills repository. However, I
don't know whether that should be part of the Projects Management module
or not..

Carlos