[dev] Projects module

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Aug 14 10:50:03 PDT 2003

Quoting Carlos Pedrinaci <xenic at nerim.net>:

> Ok. I'm getting the last version of Horde from the cvs. I'll take some
> time for getting used to its new features.

Great!

> There is another issue with that application:
> For a project manager or the members of a team it is needed to know what
> a particular user knows (or at least what he thinks he knows). I was
> thinking about creating some kind of users skills repository. However, I
> don't know whether that should be part of the Projects Management module
> or not..

Seems like you'd want to store that with a user's profile in Turba perhaps? I
could see it being in the projects app, though, as long as it wasn't duplicated
and hooked into either turba or the Auth system in terms of listing users.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
They're just looking at a wall of meat.