[dev] Some input on groups

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Aug 14 10:44:59 PDT 2003

Quoting "Jason M. Felice" <jfelice at cronosys.com>:

> I haven't seen anything on the user/group stuff (I do selectively read the
> lists tho, sorry), but I've implemented a pretty large system and learned
> from a few mistakes.  So FYI, this is my experience:

Hmm. Can you explain how these things would work with our user/group systems
(which can be separated, and should stay that way)? Or would you ditch the
categories-based implementation entirely. Etc... This seems kind of
database-specific in general, so I'd like to see more specific-to-Horde
suggestions.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>