[dev] Midas Ad lbock tested, possibly also usable for giapeto..

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Tue Aug 19 09:58:51 PDT 2003

This doesn't really pertain to horde develpment, but while we are on the subject
of indentation, I thought I'd ask:

Does anybody know how to set up emacs to handle the 4-space indent?  The default
setup on redhat uses 2 & I haven't been able to figure out how to change it.
I'd just be nice not to have to worry about making sure the indentation is
right.

Thanks,
Ben