[dev] Midas Ad lbock tested, possibly also usable for giapeto..

seifert at everybody.org seifert at everybody.org
Wed Aug 20 07:54:42 PDT 2003

Here's what I use in my .emacs file for Horde coding.  It handles the four-space
indent, and a few other things like brace handling if you've got the "electric"
features turned on like automatic braces and the life.

(defconst horde-style
  '((c-basic-offset . 4)
    (c-tab-always-indent . t)
    (c-offsets-alist . ((inline-open . 0)
                        (defun-block-intro . +)
                        (block-open . -)
                        (statement-cont . +)
                        (statement-block-intro . +)
                        (arglist-close . 0)))
    (c-comment-only-line-offset (0 . 0))
    (c-hanging-braces-alist . ((defun-open after)
                               (substatement-open after)))
    (c-cleanup-list . (brace-else-brace brace-elseif-brace)))
  "Indentation Style for the Horde Project")
(c-add-style "horde" horde-style)
(setq indent-tabs-mode nil)
(setq c-default-style "horde")

-Jeff