[dev] Form.php and enum

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Wed Aug 20 17:55:30 PDT 2003

Anyone know what this code is for? Line 150 in /horde/lib/Form.php

        if ($var->getTypeName() == 'enum' &&
            count($var->getValues()) == 1) {
            $vals = array_keys($var->getValues());
            $this->_vars->addVar($var->varName, $vals[0]);
            $var->_autofilled = true;

If I have just one value in a enum box it will default to that one item, even if
it has a prompt ("-- select --") value activated before it. Has the drawback
that if I have an action linked to that enum, I have to go to no selection and
then back again to this item to activate the action.

marko