[dev] ingo & procmail

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Fri Sep 19 06:38:55 PDT 2003

The escape characters broke my procmail installation, so I made it a script
parameter to check for.

Modifed Files:
ingo/config/backends.php.dist
ingo/lib/Script/procmail.php

About the "needlessly complex comment generation code", I'm sure we are just
going bash heads about this, but here it goes.

I do agree that the code was too complex.  However, I don't like the current
implementation because it is too difficult to distinguish between the filter
rules by looking at the script.  I would like to have some sort of divider
between filter rules, something very clear that can be seen at a glance.

Maybe we could come up with some sort of compromise.

--Ben Chavet