[dev] Unofficial Demo site upgraded ...

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Thu Oct 2 02:40:43 PDT 2003

it is actually a prefs problem. i've managed to trace it down to $prefs->_prefs
being null. ie. not even reading in the defaults stored in prefs.php. hence
menus don't get to see the 'both' setting for menus.

why it is not reading the prefs.php at first load, no idea. spent way too many
days on this.

marko